Prompt Legal Services organise all financial adjustments on your behalf when selling a property, book settlement and liaise with all relevant parties, to ensure the transaction goes through on time at settlement of sale of property. Relevant parties include such institutions such as banks, council, water authority, owners corporations, etc.
Ensuring our client has quality contracts and vendors statements prepared when selling a property. The contracts must be prepared in accordance with the Sale of Land Act so the purchaser cannot escape from that contract.
What is A Section 32
The Section 32 statement is an important part of any real estate transaction. The name is derived from Section 32 of the Sale of Land Act in Victoria. This legislation requires a seller to provide specific information to a buyer about the property in question. We look after this aspect for you.
Our Sale of Property Services Include:
- Preparation of contracts and vendors statement
- Arrange all searches and certificates
- Work with your financial institution for the discharge of mortgage
- Work with your real estate agent to ensure purchasers can be emailed contracts and vendors statements.
- Preparation of transfers and all relevant documentation
- Organise for the early release of deposit
- Attend settlement with your financial institution and purchaser.