Conveyancing is the transactional process in both buying or selling property.
A transfer of a Legal title of real property from one person / company to another and is a legal requirement in all jurisdictions that contracts for the sale of land be in writing.
Our professional team has many decades of experience in such transfers
Offering professional service to ensure our clients receive the best possible result from our conveyancing services and Lawyers. Whether you’re a first home buyer, investor or a builder developing a subdivision we have lawyers who are on hand to oversee complicated situations should they appear in order to receive the best end result.
Our professional team can assist you with many facets of property transactions and have extensive experience in transactions in the following areas:
- Sale of property conveyancing
- Purchase of property conveyancing
- Transfers of Land
- Purchaser Instruction Sheet
- Vendor Instruction Sheet
- Transferring Real Estate from a Trust to a Beneficiary stamp duty exempt
- Deposit Release (Section 27) Process
- Changes to State Revenue Office Duties and Taxes
- Residential Conveyancing Quote
- Transfer Instructions
- Subdivision – Information Sheet
- 100 points identification guidelines