Prompt Legal Services Pty Ltd can assist you with many types of transfers. Most commonly, we assist clients with the following types of transfers:
- Transfers between spouses/domestic partners.
- Transfers between spouses/domestic partners due to breakdown of relationship.
- Transfers pursuant to Orders made in the Family Court.
- Transfers to Executors of a Deceased Estate.
- Transfers to beneficiaries under a Will.
- Transfers to the beneficiaries of a family, unit or any other type of trust.
In some cases, subject to all the requirements of the State Revenue Office of Victoria being satisfied, transfers (as above) can be exempted from Stamp Duty. We can assist you with relevant paperwork in order to apply for an exemption to stamp duty.